EARTH IS CRITICALLY IN NEED OF DEEP-SEE THINKERS. BUT IS YOUR WORLDVIEW UP TO THE CHALLENGE? OUR YO!DOLPHIN!™ ASSESSMENT WILL HELP YOU FIND OUT
Almost a year ago, we posted most of the contents of the blog item you are now viewing and reading on LEAP!psych in this same space. I hope you’ll indulge me one more time by reading through it again. And, if you haven’t already done so, I’d count myself privileged if you should decide to sample our Yo!Dolphin! Worldview Survey, about which more is said below.
Here’s the reality: To now, developments in how we humans “do lives and do societies” can be said to have arrived in four great waves. Agriculture. Industry. Information. And the latest: Productivity and Change.
No. 4, the Wave of Productivity and Change, was to involve converging technologies such as bioengineering, nanotechnology, macro-robotics, machine cognition, exotic energy and new materials science, along with astonishing gains in information processing and sharing. And it has, plus much more.
Merged with new ways of organizing and using human capital, this powerful combination was expected to create new knowledge, products and sources of energy. And it has. And make people’s lives better, fuller, sooner—everywhere on this remarkable blue planet. . . . THAT, it hasn’t.
• So what happened? Wave 4 has largely been thwarted by short-sighted vision and poor decision-making . . . and co-opted by simple greed, worldwide.
The technologies of Wave 4 —technologies that could decentralize and liberate—have been thrust aside in favor of those of a global economic and wealth-controlling oligarchy. In other words, the same old, same old, except it is on a far vaster scale and moving at warp speed.
• This isn’t going to endure in the long run. Our air and waters are being polluted beyond sustainability. People are hungry, and food sources are stressed. Other species are disappearing. The Great Wave of Life that underlies all the other waves is being direly challenged. It’s no exaggeration to say that life on Earth hangs in the balance.
Brain Technologies’ authors narrated much of the above in their best-selling book, Strategy of the Dolphin®. Dudley expanded on the topic in The Mother of All Minds. Then he expanded on what can happen in dolphin-thinking waters with LEAP! How to Think Like a Dolphin & Do the Next Right, Best Thing Come Hell or High Water.
• Our best hope: a learning-capable, changeable brain. Under the right circumstances, our brain is wired to change itself when it senses new needs and challenges. The best clue that this is happening is how a brain views the world: its worldviews, primary and secondary.
This is why BTC has reintroduced its Yo!Dolphin! Worldview Survey™, featuring the crucial new Deep See-Change Dolphin Worldview.
The Yo!Dolphin! thinking skills technology tracks five major worldviews: Carp, Shark, First Dolphin, Prime Dolphin and Deep See-Change Dolphin. Like a GPS-locator, it will tell you exactly where your thinking, acting, believing and valuing skills are anchored in today’s turbulent Deep See ocean of needs, challenges and possibilities.
• The critical answers to the kinds of worldviews that dominate in your own thinking environment are identified instantaneously when you take a few moments to respond to our highly professional online self-analysis questionnaire. What you can learn about yourself in one of the most unusual, most personal, most detailed and most instructive “personality profiles” of our generation is only an instant away.
Awaken and thrill to the true power of the story that your worldview equips you to tell, explore, personalize and take inspiration from.
Appreciate how uniquely you “slot into” the bigger picture of a humanity that may be a treasure unmatched in all the universe.
Revel in the richness of your possibilities even as you benefit from a penetrating new understanding of self limits and possible points of vulnerability.
Go forth prepared to utilize your thinking skills with a quality, precision and effectiveness frankly available to very few of the people you’ll ever be called on to influence, instruct, guide, match wits with or seriously challenge.
No feature of your full, comprehensive Yo!Dolphin report is more unusual than its ability to help you understand if you are ready to help protect the Great Wave of Life. And if you are, what the most productive and constructive steps are that you can take are. And if you aren’t, how you can improve your readiness.
• It all starts with how you see the world. And there’s no clearer, cleaner, more action-inspiring way to do that than to ask BTC’s Yo!Dolphin! Worldview Survey what it sees and what it has to suggest about the way you think, value, choose and behave.
For more information, go here.
To take the questionnaire and initiation one of the most unique self-discovery processes of your life, go here.